Content Management System (CMS)
A Content Management System (CMS) is a software system used for content management. This includes computer files, image media, audio files, electronic documents and web content. The idea behind a CMS is to make these files available inter-office, as well as over the web. A content management system would most often be used as archival as well. Many companies use a CMS to store files in a non-proprietary form. Companies use a CMS file share with ease, as most systems use server based software, even further broadening file availability.
"Workflow" is the idea of moving an electronic document along for either approval, or for adding content. Some content management systems will easily facilitate this process with email notification, and automated routing. This is ideally a collaborative creation of documents. A CMS facilitates the organization, control, and publication of a large body of documents and other content, such as images and multimedia resources.
A web content management system is a content management system with additional features to ease the tasks required to publish web content to web sites.
Web content management systems are often used for storing, controlling and publishing industry-specific documentation such as news articles, operators' manuals, technical manuals, sales guides, and marketing brochures.
A content management system may support the following features:
- Import and creation of documents and multimedia material
- Identification of all key users and their content management roles
- The ability to assign roles and responsibilities to different content categories or types.
- Definition of the content workflow tasks, often coupled with event messaging so that content managers are alerted to changes in content.
- The ability to track and manage multiple versions of a single instance of content.
- The ability to publish the content to a repository to support access to the content. Increasingly, the repository is an inherent part of the system, and incorporates enterprise search and retrieval.
- Some content management systems allow the textual aspect of content to be separated to some extent from formatting. For example the CMS may automatically set default color, fonts, or layout.
Wordpress is dependant on PHP programming language and MySQL database. The open source nature of PHP makes it possible for the developers to modify, use, share and innovate, Wordpress platform without having to pay the license fees. In short Wordpress development and Wordpress programming is a cost-effective process that provides precise web solutions to the end users / clients.
Portrave Solution is one of the leading web development companies in India and offers custom Wordpress development and Wordpress programming services from its development center. Our Wordpress developers have comprehensive knowledge of this versatile platform and exploit its rich features to deliver you, following Wordpress development services:
- Wordpress based e-commerce/online shopping site development
- Photoblog and Galleries setup service
- Blog development and its Integration in your website
- Podcasting development services so that you can share your audio/video content with your prospective clients
- Wordpress skin development
- Wordpress template development
- Wordpress CMS Development
- Wordpress plug-in development
- Wordpress Search Engine Optimization(SEO) Services
- Custom Theme development services
- Custom Wordpress backend development services
Drupal,an open source content management platform.Equipped with a powerful blend of features,drupal can support a variety of websites ranging from personal web logs to large community-driven websites.Drupal is a free software package that allows an individual or a community of users to easily publish,manage and organize a wide variety of content on a website.Tens of thousands of people and organizations have used drupal to power scores of different web sites,including.
- Community web portals
- Discussion sites
- Corporate web sites
- Personal web sites or blogs
- E-commerce applications
- Resource directories
- Social Networking sites
It even has an easy-to-use web installer! The built-in functionality, combined with dozens of freely available add-on modules,will enable features such as:
- Content Management Systems
- Collaborative authoring environments
- Peer-to-peer networking
- Picture galleries
- File uploads and downloads
Joomla! is one of the most powerful Open Source Content Management Systems on the planet. It is used all over the world for everything from simple websites to complex corporate applications. Joomla is easy to install, simple to manage, and reliable. Joomla is used all over the world to power everything from simple, personal homepages to complex corporate web applications.
Here are just some of the ways people use our software:
- Corporate websites or portals
- Online commerce
- Small business websites
- Non-profit and organizational websites
- Government applications
- Corporate Intranets and Extranets
- School and church websites
- Personal or family homepages
- Community-based portals
- Magazines and newspapers
Joomla can be used to easily manage every aspect of your website, from adding content and images to updating a product catalog or taking online reservations.
Quick ContactThanks, your message sent successully.
- Portrave Solutions, creative professionals provide their best efforts to build a website according to requirement which would. more..
- We team portrave solutions understand everyday challenges in your business. We make your goals achievable by implementing more..
- Is the process of improving the volume and quality of traffic to a web site from search engines via "natural" more..
- To provide E-commerce solutions for business online, Portrave Solution has crossed the journey to achieve the best. more..
- A Content Management System (CMS) is a software system used for content management. This includes computer files, more..
We take pride in all our development opportunity and consider every day as a challenge. Please be free to contact us and convey all your requirement.